The 4th annual Crossfit Team Series has come to an end and the team of Noah Olsen and Travis Mayer have edged out Ben Smith and Scott Panchik to win the Male Pairs division. Former Crossfit Games champions, Katrin Davidsdottir and Annie Thorisdottir, didn’t disappoint by winning the Female Pairs division. Alex Vigneault and Carol-Ann Reason-Thibault took the Mixed Pairs championship winning by a wide margin.
Event 7 included a 1 rep max back squat which produced several PRs from different athletes across the board. Ben Smith and Scott Panchik both hit 500 lbs for a total of 1000 lbs! It was my favorite event of the competition.
- Noah Olsen / Travis Mayer
- Ben Smith / Scott Panchik
- Alexandre Caron / Stephane Cossette
- Kevin Schuetz / Casey McCallister
- Peter Shaw / Paul Tremblay
- Annie Thorisdottir / Katrin Davidsdottir
- Alessandra Pichelli / Whitney Heuser
- Sam Briggs / Sara Sigmundsdottir
- Kelley Jackson / Jessica Griffith
- Karen MccAdam / Regan Huckaby
UPDATE: Sam Briggs and Sara Sigmundsdottir failed to provide video footage for the workout requested by CrossFit HQ. They received a penalty which dropped them to 63rd place overall.
- Alex Vigneault / Carol-Ann Reason-Thibault
- Travis Williams / Alexis Johnson
- Daniel Petro / Emily Bridgers
- Dane Smith / Emily Brady
- Alec Smith / Caroline Dardini
— The CrossFit Games (@CrossFitGames) October 1, 2017
— The CrossFit Games (@CrossFitGames) September 29, 2017
— Alec Smith (@alecsmith8) September 30, 2017
Image Source: CrossFit Inc