The first ever International Functional Fitness Federation Championships has wrapped up and the US have taken the Team Division over Sweden and Mexico. Sweden held the lead after day 1 but the US took the lead with two first place finishes on Test 5 and 6. Only three countries were able to participate in the team division this year mostly because it takes awhile to get visas for athletes from certain countries to get to the United States. Next year we’re expecting 20+ countries to be competing.
- USA – 10 points
- Sweden – 12 points
- Mexico – 13 points
- Tola Morakinyo (US) – 22 points
- Alec Harwood (UK) – 31 points
- Luis Oscar Mora (Mexico) – 32 points
- Camilla Salomonsson-Hellman (Sweden) – 22 points
- Jayne Eadie (UK) – 24 points
- Charli Anobile (Canada) – 32 points
Image Source: iF3
Fitness is my life! My blog posts will feature fitness news along with my personal accomplishments and struggles in the world of Crossfit and gymnastics.