Day 2 of the 2017 Kill Cliff Granite Games shook up the leaderboard of Individual Male Pro division with Spencer Panchik moving into 2nd place with brother Saxon Panchik still sitting in 1st. Spencer and Saxon are the younger brothers of CrossFit Games veteran Scott Panchik. Anthony Vasquez is currently holding on to 3rd place.
On the women’s side, Brittany Chestnut is sitting in 1st place after a dominating performance on the Strongman Muscle Up event. Analisa Marquez is currently in 2nd place with Chantelle Loehner trailing closely in 3rd place. Brenda Castro, the 2016 fittest woman in Latin America, is currently sitting outside the top ten in 11th place.
The Granite Games will conclude tomorrow afternoon so we’ll keep you posted on the final results.
Pro Male Team III Standings:
- Bilingual Bandits Bilingue (Patrick Vellner, Albert-Dominic Larouche and Paul Tremblay)
- The Comeback Kids (Corey Lunney, Chandler Smith and Jordan Cook)
- Pro Energy Nutrition (Steve Cristini, Josh Gervais and Ernesto Spangnuolo)
Pro Female Team III Standings:
- Team Greater Than (Mekenzie Riley, Jessica Griffith and Meredith Root)
- NoBull (Jennifer Dancer, Brooke Wells and Kristi Eramo)
- TTT Ladies of the Lake (Samantha Heurung, Alye Deroma and Andee Keefe)
Image Source: CrossFit Mentality
Fitness is my life! My blog posts will feature fitness news along with my personal accomplishments and struggles in the world of Crossfit and gymnastics.