Article Submission Guidelines
Already read our guidelines? Click here to submit.
Barbell Central Blog was created for Crossfit/Fitness enthusiasts. Guest bloggers should be crossfitters, weightlifters, gymnasts or general fitness fanatics. If you choose to write for us please follow the guidelines listed below. We will only accept quality articles. Articles can be your personal thoughts, opinions, news, reviews or tutorials.
- Article must be your own work. Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please cite your sources accordingly.
- Article must not have been published on your site or other blog for at least a week from date of publication.
- Article must be a minimum of 200 words. Exceptions may be given based on content such as breaks news articles.
- Featured image is required.
- Content cannot be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, embarrassing, harmful to minors, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to any other person or entity.
We will give you credit as the author of your post. Your bio will be included with your article. We allow links to your social media accounts and your own blog in your bio. We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the blog post topic. Do not include affiliate links anywhere in your post or bio.
Ready to submit your article? Click here to submit.